Annex A – External Services
• We are committed to provide you quality, prompt, and courteous service from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., without noon breaks;
• We shall endeavour to complete your transactions with us within the day. We will inform you promptly of our actions taken so far and clearly explain to you the reason/s should we not be able to complete within the day the delivery of the service you need.
• We shall ensure availability of staff to attend to your concern/s even during lunch break.
• We shall appreciate any positive or negative feedback regarding our services, facilities and personnel.
• The Officers-in-Charge of our frontline services shall be available at all times for consultation and advice.
• All these we pledge for the best interest of the clients/customers we serve.
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
For our Clients and Partners:
The opinions of and feedback from our clients and partners regarding the services availed at the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is very important to us to improve our Work. We also welcome queries on our various programs, projects and services thru the following:• Twitter – @DSWDserves
• Facebook – Department of Social Welfare and Development
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Trunkline – (033) 3307860
• Address – M.H. del Pilar Street, Molo, Iloilo City
For more information, you may visit our website: https://fo6.dswd.gov.ph